Kohler - 1151-LAW-47 - Bancroft® Bask™ 5'' Whirlpool, Lh Apron
Questions about Kohler - 1151-LAW-47
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 1151-LAW-47
Enjoy a relaxing hydrotherapy experience with this classically styled whirlpool bath. Fully adjustable jets deliver a strong, steady water massage, while the heated surface warms your back and neck with adjustable temperature settings to create a soothing, spa-like environment. Part of the Bancroft collection, the design draws inspiration from the simple elegance of early 1900s American architecture. This bath comes with an integral flange to help protect against water damage.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Bask(TM) heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- Single-speed whirlpool offers performance and value, with 8 fully adjustable jets.
- Hydromassage flow and direction can be controlled at each jet.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Integral apron.
- Integral flange helps prevent water from seeping behind wall and simplifies alcove installation.
- Textured bottom surface
- Left-hand drain.
- Coordinates with other products in the Bancroft collection.
1151-LAW-47 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this almond finished three wall alcove whirlpool bathtub, by Kohler. The 1151-LAW-47 is made from premium materials, this Three Wall Alcove Whirlpool Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Bancroft Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.