Kohler - 1946-RAW-33 - Archer® Bask™ 60X30 Ia Bath
Questions about Kohler - 1946-RAW-33
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 1946-RAW-33
Taking its design cues from traditional Craftsman furniture, the Archer line of baths reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style. This bath's heated surface warms the back and neck with adjustable temperature settings to create a soothing, spa-like environment. A low step-over height offers easy access while allowing deep, comfortable soaking. A lumbar arch gently supports the natural curves of your body.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Bask(TM) heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- Comfort Depth(R) design offers a convenient 19-inch step-over height while retaining the same depth as a standard 21-inch bath.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- Integral apron.
- Integral flange helps prevent water from seeping behind wall and simplifies alcove installation.
- Textured bottom surface.
- Right-hand drain.
- Coordinates with other products in the Archer collection.
1946-RAW-33 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this mexican sand finished three wall alcove soaking tub, by Kohler. The 1946-RAW-33 is made from premium materials, this Three Wall Alcove Soaking Tub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Archer Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.