Kohler - 1969-G-0 - Underscore™ Bubblemassage™ Bath
Questions about Kohler - 1969-G-0
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 1969-G-0
Featuring a unique square design, the Underscore Cube bath exudes refined style with contemporary flair. Opposing seats of different heights and an extra-deep well provide a Japanese-style soaking experience. Airjets release thousands of bubbles to massage your body at the level of intensity you prefer, while Zones of Control(TM) lets you target the massage to where you need it the most.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 48'L x 48'W x 34'H
- Drop-in or undermount installation, 240V hard-wire electrical service required
- Acrylic construction
- Two raised corner seats, at 6-3/4' and 11-7/8' from bath floor
- Deep bathing well provides 27-1/2' 'Japanese soaker' bath experience
- 122 innovative airjets are precisely positioned to completely embrace the bather with bubbling massage
- Personalized massage intensity powered by variable-speed blower plus Zones of Control(TM) and Surge settings
- When the bath is drained, sensors activate an automatic cycle to purge any residual water from the air channels; for added convenience, a manual purge cycle can be activated with the touch of a button
- Remote control included
1969-G-0 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this white finished drop in air bathtub, by Kohler. The 1969-G-0 is made from premium materials, this Drop In Air Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Underscore Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.