Kohler - 2595-G-G9 - Archer® 68X32 Fs Bath W/Bubblemassage™
Questions about Kohler - 2595-G-G9
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 2595-G-G9
With BubbleMassage hydrotherapy, airjets release thousands of bubbles to massage your body at the level of intensity you prefer. Taking its design cues from traditional Craftsman furniture, the Archer line of baths reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style. This air bath also offers versatility in faucet selection as you can deck-mount faucets or use a floor-mounted filler.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Airjets release thousands of bubbles that surround, support, and massage the body.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Freestanding design creates a striking focal point in your bathing area.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- End drain.
- Automatic purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use.
- Coordinates with other products in the Archer collection.
2595-G-G9 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this sandbar finished free standing air bathtub, by Kohler. The 2595-G-G9 is made from premium materials, this Free Standing Air Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Archer Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.