Kohler - 3519-T-47 - Highline® 11 Gpf Pressure Tlt W/Locks
Questions about Kohler - 3519-T-47
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3519-T-47
Highline Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation, this new toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 30% over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 5,000 gallons of water per toilet, per year.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 30-1/8' x 21-1/4' x 31-1/4'
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated bowl
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- Pressure Lite toilets that utilize either a 1.4 or 1.0 gallon flush save 2,000-5,000 gallons of water per year
- Advanced noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensure quiet performance
- Large 10' x 12' water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
- Pressure Assist Technology uses compressed air within the reservoir to deliver robust flushing power
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System(TM). See specification sheet for water use data.
3519-T-47 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this almond finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3519-T-47 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Highline Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.