Kohler - 3577-TR-0 - Wellworth®Class Five®128 Rh Tlt W/Lk,Pb
Questions about Kohler - 3577-TR-0
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3577-TR-0
This water-saving version of the industry-leading Wellworth toilet brings graceful, streamlined design to the bath. At 1.28 gallons per flush, this high-efficiency toilet conserves up to 16,500 gallons of water per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet. Innovative technology ensures a high-performance flush for cleanliness. The round-front bowl conveniently fits smaller bath and powder rooms.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 28-1/2'L x 19-5/8'W x 28-1/4'H
- Class Five flushing technology provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Two-piece toilet
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5 gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (high-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- 12' rough-in
- Tank locks
- Right-hand trip lever
3577-TR-0 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this white finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3577-TR-0 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Wellworth Classic Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.