Kohler - 3615-RA-0 - Gabrielle™Comfort Height®1-Pc 128 Tlt/R
Questions about Kohler - 3615-RA-0
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3615-RA-0
With straightforward design and exceptional flushing performance, the Gabrielle Comfort Height toilet makes a versatile, functional addition to your bathroom space. This one piece toilet offers an easy-to-clean design and elegant proportions. Available in a palette of KOHLER colors to complement any décor.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- French Curve(TM) Quiet-Close(TM) seat with Quick-Release(TM) functionality allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Right-hand trip lever included.
- Supply line not included.
- Includes Grip-Tight Reveal(R) Q3 toilet seat.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
3615-RA-0 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this white finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3615-RA-0 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Gabrielle Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.