Kohler - 3946-G9 - Adair™ Ch 1-Pc Eb, 128 Toilet
Questions about Kohler - 3946-G9
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3946-G9
An excellent value, the Adair toilet features a striking organic design inspired by the windswept rock formations of Sedona, Arizona. A slim tank and pared-down oval forms make this compact, high-efficiency toilet perfect for smaller spaces. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Grip-Tight Cachet(R) Q3 functionality allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Supply line not included.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- WaterSense(R) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
3946-G9 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this sandbar finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3946-G9 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Adair Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.