Kohler - 3947-UR-96 - Wellworth®128 Gpf 14 Rh Tlt W/Ins, Pb
Questions about Kohler - 3947-UR-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3947-UR-96
An industry standard since 1936, the Wellworth toilet offers an iconic, streamlined design. With a 1.28-gallon flush and space-saving round-front bowl, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet features outstanding performance while remaining economical in its water usage, saving over 16,500 gallons of water per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet. A special tank liner helps eliminate condensation in humid environments.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Round front, standard height toilet bowl
- 14' rough-in
- 29-5/8' (75.2 cm) x 18-1/4' (46.4 cm) x 28-3/4' (73 cm)
- Class Five(R) - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Qualifies as a HET (high-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome trip lever, less seat and supply
- K-3947 includes: K-4841-UR 14? Rough-in Toilet tank and K-4197 Round-front Toilet Bowl
- Right-hand trip lever, Insuliner tank liner prevents tank condensation
3947-UR-96 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3947-UR-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Wellworth Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.