Kohler - 3949-RA-96 - Wellworth®Highline 128 Gpf 14Tlt Eb,Rh
Questions about Kohler - 3949-RA-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3949-RA-96
With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power. The elongated bowl and chair-like height ensure comfortable use.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Comfort Height Elongated Toilet bowl - With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, Comfort Height toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 14' rough-in
- 31-5/8' (80.3cm) x 18-1/4' (46.4cm) x 30-3/4' (78.1cm)
- Class Five(R) - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Qualifies as a HET (high-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome trip lever, less seat and supply
- K-3949 includes: K-4841-RA 14? Rough-in Toilet tank and K-4199 Comfort Height Toilet Bowl
- Right-hand trip lever
3949-RA-96 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3949-RA-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Highline Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.