Kohler - 5549-K1-SN - Dtv+™ Steam Adapter Kit, Tandem
Questions about Kohler - 5549-K1-SN
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 5549-K1-SN
Create a luxurious spa experience in the privacy of your home with a soothing steam shower. This steam adapter kit enables the DTV system to control an Invigoration(TM) Series steam generator, bringing steam to your shower space in just 60 seconds at the push of a button. The kit also includes a remote temperature sensor and two steam heads with aromatherapy wells, allowing you to add aromatic scents to enhance your steam experience.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Includes two steam heads, temperature sensor, and adapter.
- For use with KOHLER Invigoration(TM) steam generators between 18kW-30kW.
- Allows steam generator to interface with KOHLER DTV showering system.
- Improved sensor reduces temperature fluctuations for a consistent steam shower temperature.
- Adjustable temperature settings between 90 and 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable time setting with 20-minute safety shutoff.
- Circular steam head design allows steam to be evenly dispensed throughout shower.
- Aromatherapy reservoir on steam head.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnish.
- 20-minute safety auto-shutoff.
5549-K1-SN - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this polished nickel finished steam generator accessory, by Kohler. The 5549-K1-SN is made from premium materials, this Steam Generator Accessory offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative DTV Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.