Kohler - 5716-GVB-G9 - Underscore® Oval Bbm Vab Bath, Drop-In
Questions about Kohler - 5716-GVB-G9
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 5716-GVB-G9
Relax your body, calm your mind, and lift your spirits in a luxurious Underscore bath combining BubbleMassage hydrotherapy with KOHLER''s VibrAcoustic sound technology. Hidden speakers emit sound waves that envelop and gently resound within the body. Choose a soothing spa session with built-in compositions, unwind to your own music playlists, or catch up on news and podcasts. Meanwhile, BubbleMassage jets release thousands of air bath bubbles to cushion and massage your body, and Zones of Control(TM) lets you target the massage to where you need it the most.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- VibrAcoustic calms and soothes with sound vibration technology.
- Six concealed speakers send sound waves through the water to gently massage the body.
- Six original instrumental compositions offer different levels of relaxation.
- Plug in your smart phone, tablet, or MP3 player via auxiliary-in cable. Add your own receiver to stream wirelessly via Bluetooth(R).*
- Customize your experience with the high-resolution color touch screen.
- Fully adjustable volume above and below the water.
- Functions as a hydrotherapy bath when full of water and a stereo system when empty.
- Drop-in or under-mount.
- KOHLER ExoCrylic material offers 30% lighter product weight for easier installation.*
5716-GVB-G9 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this sandbar finished drop in air bathtub, by Kohler. The 5716-GVB-G9 is made from premium materials, this Drop In Air Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Underscore Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.