Kohler - 5718-GW-NY - Underscore® 72 Oval Bubblemassage™ Bath
Questions about Kohler - 5718-GW-NY
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 5718-GW-NY
Completely surround your body in a blissful cushion of massaging bubbles in this Underscore air bath. With 122 jets pushing air through the water, this bath delivers a one-of-a-kind hydromassage experience, while the heated surface warms your back, shoulders, and neck with adjustable temperature settings. The jets can be targeted to a specific area of your body, or released throughout the bath for an all-over, tension-relieving massage.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Bask(TM) heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back, shoulders, and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- 122 airjets release thousands of bubbles that surround, support, and massage the body.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Zones of Control(TM) feature allows you to target airjet massage to back, midsection, or feet.
- Lighted keypad.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Drop-in or under-mount.
- KOHLER ExoCrylic material offers 30% lighter product weight for easier installation.*
5718-GW-NY - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this dune finished drop in air bathtub, by Kohler. The 5718-GW-NY is made from premium materials, this Drop In Air Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Underscore Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.