Kohler - 6303-96 - Veil® Wall Hung 1 Pc Dual Flush Eb Tlt
Questions about Kohler - 6303-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 6303-96
With its concealed tank and minimal footprint, the innovative Veil wall-hung toilet saves up to 12 inches of precious bathroom space over KOHLER's longest floor-mount models. The mounting hardware is completely concealed, giving Veil a sleek, seamless look that is incredibly easy to clean. And with dual-flush technology, this high-efficiency toilet can save as much as 6,000 gallons of water annually over a traditional 1.6-gallon toilet.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- One-piece wall-hung toilet.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Mounting hardware is completely concealed, giving Veil a sleek, seamless look that is easy to clean.
- Adjustable durable steel frame carrier allows the bowl to be set anywhere from 15-3/8 inches to 28-1/2 inches from floor.
- Dual-flush actuator offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Includes Grip Tight Reveal Q3 seat, wall-hung bowl, flush actuator, and in-wall carrier.
- Supply line not included.
- Large flush actuator plate can be removed for easy access to inner tank.
6303-96 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished wall mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 6303-96 is made from premium materials, this Wall Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Veil Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.