Kohler - 6639-ST - Whitehaven™ Bottom Basin Rack, 36
Questions about Kohler - 6639-ST
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 6639-ST
Protect the beauty of your Whitehaven kitchen sink with a pair of sink racks. Custom-fit for the large single basin of Whitehaven Self-Trimming apron-front sinks, these stainless-steel racks help safeguard your fragile dishes and protects the sink's gloss
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Left Rack Dimensions: 14-1/2' x 14-11/16'
- Right Rack Dimensions: 14-1/2' x 14-11/16'
- Custom-fit for use with Whitehaven(R) Self-Trimming Apron Front sinks (K-6489 & K-6488)
- Durable electro-polished stainless steel coordinates well with all Cast Iron kitchen sink colors
- Creates raised work surface for quick and easy sink tasks
- Provides added protection for optimal kitchen sink performance
- Fluid design lines for ease of cleaning
6639-ST - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this stainless steel finished kitchen accessories, by Kohler. The 6639-ST is made from premium materials, this Kitchen Accessories offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Whitehaven Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.