Kohler - 6669-95 - Memoirs® Stately Comfort Height® Toilet
Questions about Kohler - 6669-95
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 6669-95
Featuring the elegant architectural look of the Memoirs collection with Stately design, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without compromising performance. The elongated bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use. A concealed trapway simplifies cleaning.
|Online Product ID:||2576389|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps(TM) facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- Combination consists of the K-5626 bowl and the K-4434 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection.
6669-95 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this decorative floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 6669-95 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Memoirs Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.