Kohler - 865-HB-G9 - Tea-For-Two® Wp Var Spd Pump 15Kw
Questions about Kohler - 865-HB-G9
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 865-HB-G9
Experience massaging bliss in this luxury whirlpool spacious enough for two. The water jets can be individually adjusted to suit each bather's preferences for direction and intensity, while the supportive design with molded armrests embraces you in comfort. With multiple pump location options, this versatile home spa suits a range of bathing spaces.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 71-3/4'L x 36'W x 20-7/8'H
- Contoured drain overflow allows for comfortable bathing at either end or room for two
- KOHLER(R) Experience whirlpools create a sensory sanctuary where you can relax, rejuvenate and renew
- Featuring a variable-speed pump with 18 settings and in-line, 1.5-kW heater
- Six Flexjet whirlpool jets provide an individually adjustable hydro-massage for aching muscles
- Drop-in installation
- 240V hard-wire electrical service required
- Constructed KOHLER(R) Cast Iron
- Optional remote control available
- Less all trim
865-HB-G9 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this sandbar finished drop in whirlpool bathtub, by Kohler. The 865-HB-G9 is made from premium materials, this Drop In Whirlpool Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Tea-for-Two Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.