Sterling Plumbing - 402024-96 - Rockton™ Dual Force® Toilet
Questions about Sterling Plumbing - 402024-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Sterling Plumbing products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Sterling Plumbing - 402024-96
The Rockton toilet with Dual Force technology delivers precision engineered performance and meets strict water conservation standards, providing years of trouble-free operation. The geometric tank design echoes contemporary style in any bath or powder room.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Round-front bowl requires less space
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 National Consensus Standards
402024-96 - Sterling Plumbing
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Sterling Plumbing. The 402024-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Sterling Plumbing's decorative rockton Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Sterling Faucet Co. was founded in 1907 and prospered for many years as a leading independent manufacturer of faucets and other brassware. In 1984 Kohler Co. acquired Sterling for two reasons: it provided a foundation on which to build a mid-priced, full-line plumbing brand, and it gave Kohler entrée to sales through retail stores, a distribution channel that was beginning to grow rapidly. Over the next several years, Kohler acquired other companies to enhance the STERLING line and fill out the brand to meld with stainless steel sinks, compressed fiberglass bathtubs and enclosures, and vitreous china products. In doing this, Kohler successfully turned a modest-sized faucet company into a significant full-line brand. Today, STERLING® is a brand of Kohler Co., the recognized leader in kitchen and bath design. Kohler's diversity of products and powerful portfolio of businesses offer industry-leading design, craftsmanship and innovation all knit together by a single level of quality over a broad range of price points.
Sterling Plumbing Warranty