Sterling Plumbing - 402215-0 - Windham Toilet/2-El Kwh
Questions about Sterling Plumbing - 402215-0
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Sterling Plumbing products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Sterling Plumbing - 402215-0
Windham toilets are engineered to deliver exceptional performance and designed for functionality and style. Vitreous china construction and a water-saving flush means dependable performance with lasting value.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Uses only 1.6 gallons of water per flush; meets today''s strict water conservation standards
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation system
- One flush performance limited guarantee
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Conforms to ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 National Consensus Standards
- Toilet seat not included. Please visit http://kohler.com/seats for coordinating toilet seats.
- Limited 5-year warranty
402215-0 - Sterling Plumbing
Gateway Supply is proud to present this white finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Sterling Plumbing. The 402215-0 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Sterling Plumbing's decorative windham Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Sterling Faucet Co. was founded in 1907 and prospered for many years as a leading independent manufacturer of faucets and other brassware. In 1984 Kohler Co. acquired Sterling for two reasons: it provided a foundation on which to build a mid-priced, full-line plumbing brand, and it gave Kohler entrée to sales through retail stores, a distribution channel that was beginning to grow rapidly. Over the next several years, Kohler acquired other companies to enhance the STERLING line and fill out the brand to meld with stainless steel sinks, compressed fiberglass bathtubs and enclosures, and vitreous china products. In doing this, Kohler successfully turned a modest-sized faucet company into a significant full-line brand. Today, STERLING® is a brand of Kohler Co., the recognized leader in kitchen and bath design. Kohler's diversity of products and powerful portfolio of businesses offer industry-leading design, craftsmanship and innovation all knit together by a single level of quality over a broad range of price points.
Sterling Plumbing Warranty