Sterling Plumbing - 402375-96 - Stinson™ 16 Gpf Ada Two Piece Toilet,Eb
Questions about Sterling Plumbing - 402375-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Sterling Plumbing products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Sterling Plumbing - 402375-96
Subtle design lines give the Stinson Collection its understated elegance, and its clean appearance suits a variety of personal preferences in decor. The two-piece toilet with Pro Force technology delivers consistent, reliable flushing power. The Stinson toilet base is designed and sized to help cover the old footprint left by many standard two-piece toilets.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Uses only 1.6 gallons of water per flush; meets today''s strict water consrevation standards
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- Optimized siphonic flush action maximizes bulk waste removal; one flush performance
- Large 9'' x 8'' water surface keeps bowl clean and reduces odor
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation system
- Limited 5-year warranty
- ADA-adaptable when installed per the requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 604 Water Closets, of the Act
402375-96 - Sterling Plumbing
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Sterling Plumbing. The 402375-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Sterling Plumbing's decorative stinson Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Sterling Faucet Co. was founded in 1907 and prospered for many years as a leading independent manufacturer of faucets and other brassware. In 1984 Kohler Co. acquired Sterling for two reasons: it provided a foundation on which to build a mid-priced, full-line plumbing brand, and it gave Kohler entrée to sales through retail stores, a distribution channel that was beginning to grow rapidly. Over the next several years, Kohler acquired other companies to enhance the STERLING line and fill out the brand to meld with stainless steel sinks, compressed fiberglass bathtubs and enclosures, and vitreous china products. In doing this, Kohler successfully turned a modest-sized faucet company into a significant full-line brand. Today, STERLING® is a brand of Kohler Co., the recognized leader in kitchen and bath design. Kohler's diversity of products and powerful portfolio of businesses offer industry-leading design, craftsmanship and innovation all knit together by a single level of quality over a broad range of price points.
Sterling Plumbing Warranty