Kohler - 1357-G-G9 - Devonshire® 5'' Bubblemassage™ Bath, Usa
Questions about Kohler - 1357-G-G9
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 1357-G-G9
Indulge in a luxurious sensation. Airjets release thousands of bubbles to massage your body at the level of intensity you prefer, helping to center your mind and release tension in your muscles. As part of the Devonshire collection, this air bath reveals classic, elegant lines to lend your room an old-world style.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 60'L x 32'W x 20'H
- ProFlex(R) BubbleMassage baths offer flexible installation solutions and performance features for increased levels of comfort.
- Variable-speed blower/motor with integral heater delivers a range of water treatments, from light bubbling to revitalizing massage.
- 120 innovative airjets are precisely positioned to completely embrace the bather with bubbling massage.
- Drop-in installation, 120V electrical service with plug-in cord.
- A manual purge cycle can be activated at the touch of a button to purge residual water from the air channels following use; an automatic cycle will also activate about 30 minutes after use.
- Constructed of acrylic
- Keypad for easy adjustment of all features
- Single-person bath
- Part of the Devonshire collection
- Textured bottom surface
1357-G-G9 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this sandbar finished drop in air bathtub, by Kohler. The 1357-G-G9 is made from premium materials, this Drop In Air Bathtub offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Devonshire Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.