Kohler - 2815-P5-96 - Vessels Dolce Vita® Lavatory
Questions about Kohler - 2815-P5-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 2815-P5-96
The Dolce Vita's bold, artistic design is defined by beautiful curves and a black raised pattern on the underside. Highlighted by a durable enameled finish, this cast iron sink adds an elegant yet playful tone to your bath or powder room.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Incredibly beautiful shape, unsurpassed depth of color and distinctive raised pattern on the underside
- Constructed of KOHLER(R) Cast Iron
- 17-1/2'L x 17-1/2'W
- Above-counter or wall-mount bracket installation
- No faucet holes
- Treated black underside with raised pattern
- ADA-compliant for self-rimming installation only
- Wall-mount or counter-mount: single-hole, 4' or 8' centers with a 5' minimum spout length and at least 1' clearance above rim of lavatory
2815-P5-96 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished drop in bathroom sink, by Kohler. The 2815-P5-96 is made from premium materials, this Drop In Bathroom Sink offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Dolce Vita Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.