Kohler - 3797-96 - Reve™ 1-Pc Toilet, S-Trap
Questions about Kohler - 3797-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3797-96
The unique design of the Rêve collection adds a sculptural element to the bathroom. With geometric lines and contemporary styling, this one-piece Rêve Comfort Height toilet delivers a bold design along with substantial water savings. The dual-flush toilet activates with the press of a button, offering the choice of .8 or 1.6 gallons per flush. At the high-efficiency .8-gpf flush setting, you can save as much as 6,000 gallons of water annually over a traditional 1.6-gallon toilet.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 27-1/4'L x 14-3/8'W x 28'H
- Please read installation instructions before purchase
- Dual Flush option (1.6 or .8 gallons)
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as an HET (High-Efficiency Toilet) consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- High-Efficiency Toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5 gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Elongated bowl
- Includes the Rêve Quiet-Close(TM) thermoset plastic toilet seat with metal hinge design
3797-96 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished wall mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3797-96 is made from premium materials, this Wall Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Rêve Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.