Kohler - 3810-96 - Santa Rosa™ Ch 1-Pc Eb, 128 Toilet
Questions about Kohler - 3810-96
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3810-96
This Santa Rosa toilet's one-piece design adds a contemporary look to your bathroom environment while conserving space with a compact elongated bowl. Its 1.28-gallon high-efficiency flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. A chair-height, elongated seat makes it comfortable to use.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Seat and lid included.
- Supply line not included.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Polished chrome trip lever
- WaterSense(R) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Less supply
3810-96 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3810-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Santa Rosa Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.