Kohler - 3811-95 - Santa Rosa™ Ch 1-Pc Eb, 16 Gpf Toilet
Questions about Kohler - 3811-95
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 3811-95
The Santa Rosa Comfort Height 1-pc compact elongated 1.6 gpf toilet offers the exceptional functionality you expect from Kohler in a smaller footprint, so you can transform even the smallest of bathrooms into a well-designed, comfortable space.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Brevia with Q2 Advantage toilet seat and lid.
- Supply line not included.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
3811-95 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this ice grey finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3811-95 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Santa Rosa Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.