Kohler - 4918-7 - Steward® Waterless Urinal
Questions about Kohler - 4918-7
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 4918-7
Steward Waterless urinals provide significant value to the customer by reducing water, sewage and maintenance costs. Waterless urinals can save 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year, based upon a typical commercial installation. Further, this product has redefined the paradigm for urinal design and functionality by offering a virtually splash-free surface along with odorless, easy-to-maintain performance.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Constructed of vitreous china
- 15-1/2'L x 14-7/8'W x 29-3/8'H
- Cartridge-free waterless urinal functionality
- Includes removable strainer, universal mounting bracket, outlet spud, hangers and sample bottles of KOHLER(R) waterless urinal sealing liquid and cleaner
- Saves up to 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year and significantly reduces sewage and maintenance costs
- Cartridge-free integral trapway provides enhanced performance and less maintenance
- Optimized interior design virtually eliminates splashing
- Touch-free design is vandal resistant and offers added hygiene to users
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System(TM). See specification sheet for water use data.
4918-7 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this black finished wall mount urinal, by Kohler. The 4918-7 is made from premium materials, this Wall Mount Urinal offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Steward Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.