Kohler - 6298-47 - Veil® Inwall Tank Face Plate
Questions about Kohler - 6298-47
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 6298-47
For use with the 2'x6' in-wall tank and carrier system, this durable flush actuator plate allows you to choose between 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- For use with the 2'x6' in-wall tank and carrier system.
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes to match the toilet or faucet finish.
- Dual flush actuator offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Large flush actuator plate opening can be removed for easy access to inner tank.
- See installation guide and installation video for more detailed information.
- WaterSense(R) toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
6298-47 - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this almond finished toilet part, by Kohler. The 6298-47 is made from premium materials, this Toilet Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Veil Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.