Kohler - 706019-L-SHP - Levity™ 60 3/8 Tall Shwer Door W/Tb
Questions about Kohler - 706019-L-SHP
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 706019-L-SHP
Bringing new technology and sleek style to the contemporary bath, Levity shower doors feature an innovative bypass system and roller design that provide an amazingly smooth, quiet sliding action for a difference you can feel. Levity's unique design, including fully bypassable glass panels, makes installation easier than ever and allows for adjustability while the door is hanging. Square towel bars complement Levity's modern minimalist look. Premium 3/8-inch-thick Crystal Clear glass offers a luxurious feel.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Frameless, 3/8-inch-thick Crystal Clear tempered glass.
- Innovative roller design simplifies installation and provides out-of-plumb adjustability while glass is installed.
- Cushioned center guide provides quiet sliding action.
- Square towel bars, inside and outside, provide integrated storage on the door.
- CleanCoat(R) glass treatment repels water for improved ease of cleaning.
- Includes K-706119-L-SHP rear glass panel and assembly kit and K-706219-L-SHP front glass panel and assembly kit.
- Sliding shower door.
706019-L-SHP - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this bright polished silver finished sliding shower door, by Kohler. The 706019-L-SHP is made from premium materials, this Sliding Shower Door offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Levity Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.