Kohler - 706109-L-SHP - TORSION™ SLIDING DOOR, RH 1500MM
Questions about Kohler - 706109-L-SHP
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 706109-L-SHP
Torsion® Sliding Shower Door, 76-7/8-in H x 60-in W with 5/16-in Thick Crystal Clear Glass, Right-hand Door
|Finish:||Bright Polished Silver|
|Online Product ID:||3686648|
|Shipping:||L:34.75"x W:62.5"x H:27.0"|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Frameless, 5/16-inch-thick (8mm) Crystal Clear tempered glass
- Right-hand door slides open; fixed panel on left
- 11-inch geometric handle on both sides of the glass has a solid, heavy feel
- Ultra-low threshold (9/16-inch) for easy entry and exit
- Seals provide excellent water containment
- Door catch closes door securely
- CleanCoat® glass treatment repels water for improved ease of cleaning
- No exposed screws for a sleek, contemporary look
- Inspired by the way modern architecture flows cleanly through space, Torsion shower doors fuse functionality with structural integrity and flawless design. An internationally award-winning design, Torsion brings fresh, contemporary minimalist style to your bath combined with ease of installation.
706109-L-SHP - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this bright polished silver finished shower door, by Kohler. The 706109-L-SHP is made from premium materials, this Shower Door offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.