Kohler - 707002-L-BNK - Revel™ 5/16 Bath Door, 62 X 59-5/8
Questions about Kohler - 707002-L-BNK
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 707002-L-BNK
The Revel bath door creates an open, airy look with its frameless design, minimal top track, and clear wall jambs. Designed for easy personalization, the Revel series is available in a full range of KOHLER finishes and height and glass options, so you can choose the ideal door for your needs. The 5/16-inch-thick glass offers a luxurious, heavier feel. Revel frameless bath and shower doors combine superior performance with sleek, minimalist design for the perfect complement to your bathing and showering space.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Frameless, 5/16-inch-thick tempered Crystal Clear glass.
- Center-guided door system for smooth, quiet sliding action.
- Frameless design with minimal metal allows for greater ease of cleaning.
- Contemporary towel bar and knob combination offers storage on the outside of the door without encroaching on the bathing space.
- Low bottom track creates easy entry and exit to the bathing space.
- CleanCoat(R) glass treatment repels water for improved ease of cleaning.
- Out-of-plumb adjustability for simpler installation.
707002-L-BNK - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this anodized brushed nickel finished sliding shower door, by Kohler. The 707002-L-BNK is made from premium materials, this Sliding Shower Door offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Revel Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.