Kohler - 99002-NA - Verdera™ Mirrored Cabinet 20X30
Questions about Kohler - 99002-NA
The plumbing professionals at Gateway Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Special Order Item - Contact us for availability:
Kohler - 99002-NA
The Verdera medicine cabinet combines an elegant fit and finish with quick, easy installation. The door and interior are fully mirrored, and three adjustable glass shelves offer flexible storage of toiletries.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Anodized aluminum construction with a durable rust-free and chip-free finish.
- Three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Full-overlay mirrored door.
- Mirrored interior.
- Two-way adjustable hinges with 108-degree opening capability for easy cabinet access.
- Can be installed with left- or right-hand swing.
- Includes mounting hardware for surface or recessed installation.
- Requires K-99012 or K-99675 side mirror kit (sold separately) for surface mount installation.
99002-NA - Kohler
Gateway Supply is proud to present this not applicable finished surface mount medicine cabinet, by Kohler. The 99002-NA is made from premium materials, this Surface Mount Medicine Cabinet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Verdera Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.